In the light of recommendations by the Government and Public Health England, The Cotswold Auction Company are proceeding with our 2020 auction calendar and implementing the following measures to protect our staff and clients:-
· All customers will be asked to wash their hands and given disposable gloves on entry in order to handle lots
· View and queue – for safety of customers and staff we shall be limiting the number of customers in the saleroom at one time on view day. If you arrive when the saleroom is fully occupied we will take your mobile number while you wait and ring you as soon as there is space to view
· All customers are asked to maintain a 2m distance from other attendees and our staff will do the same
· The sale day – we shall be open on the sale day and again limit the number of customers present. Please remember that you can bid remotely by leaving a commission bid, bidding online or by telephone at the auctioneer’s discretion
· We shall upload additional photographs and condition reports in order to give customers as much information as possible on the lots in our sales. Please ask for more if you need.
· Private viewing can be arranged by speaking to the auctioneers
· We shall not be serving drinks or refreshments – you are welcome to bring your own!
· If you have any further questions, please do contact us on Cirencester 01285 642420 or Cheltenham 01242 256363
· Please note that government advice is updated daily and we shall be following this, so please do check our website for any further changes including our auction schedule.